Skilled and experienced Cloud Engineer with 9 years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing complex Cloud solutions. Proven ability to lead and mentor teams, as well as work independently. Expertise in a wide range of DevOps technologies, including AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Ansible, and Jenkins.
I am seeking a challenging position as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer where I can use my skills and experience to make a significant contribution to a team. I am a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for automation on the cloud and agile methodologies. I am confident that I can make a positive impact on your organization.
- Graduate: Analysis and Systems Development at UNIGRAN, University Center of Grande Dourados, Campo Grande-MS - Brazil - 2010,
- Postgraduate: Information Security Management, Lato Sensu at UNIDERP, University Anhanguera, Campo Grande-MS - Brazil - 2012,
- International Certifications:
- EXIN - Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27001 - 2012,
- Scrum Alliance - Certified ScrumMaster - 2018.
- Programming Languages: Python, Bash, Groovy, Ruby.
- Software Engineer tools: Chef-Engine, Salt-Stack, Jenkins (DSL and Pipeline Shared Library), Terraform.
- Automating Deployment: Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift (3.11, 4.11), Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar, GitHub Actions, Automating AWS with Lambda Python and Boto3.
- Cloud provider: Google Cloud Engine, Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure.
- Monitoring tools: New relic, Zabbix, Nagios, NagVis, Google StackDrive, AWS Cloud Watch, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Linux administrator: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, and Redhat
- Security Infrastructure: Vulnerability analysis, Hardening Server and Network.
- Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- English: Intermediate
- Portuguese: Native
Previous: Daitan Group, Working as a DevOps Engineer in an international project for a client located in Silicon Valley named Symphony, I was part of a team where the main activities were related to DevOps, QA, and CICD, in general, our tasks were related to cloud infrastructure resources. These are the main technologies I have worked on that time: AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins (Pipeline and DSL), Python, Groovy, Shell Script, Git, Github, to manage the tasks we used Scrum methodology, I also had the opportunity to work as Scrum Master, 07/2017 - 08-2019 - Campinas Brasil.
Previous: Tecsinapse, I worked as a member of the DevOps Engineer team, our main responsibilities were related to task automation for Java and Mobile application, in CI/CD process, working with Jenkins, DSL language (Groovy), Chef-Engine as Configuration Manager, we were 100% focused on AWS Cloud Infrastructure, 11/2015 - 07/2017 - Campo Grande - Brazil.
Previous: Brazilian Army - 6º Center of Telematic and Command military area, I worked as Linux SysAdmin to manage the web and database servers, on development side I worked with PHP and shell script. I used the VMware and XenServer solution to create and update virtual hosts on the private cloud. On information security layer I worked with a specific team to execute analyze the vulnerability and hardening servers, using OWASP Secure Coding Best Practices. 05-09 - 11-2015 - Campo Grande Brazil.