I have been working as a DevOps Engineer focused on infrastructure as code (IaC) more than 7-years. Most of my career was dedicated to automating differents tasks on the private and public clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure using Terraform and Packer. I have a good experience with continuous integration and continuous deployments (CICD) using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift, however, to manage the configuration system on no-ephemeral hosts I have the pleasure to say I worked with Ansible, SaltStack, and Chef-Engine to execute the provisioning and hardening the servers in the cloud or on-premises.
- Graduate: Analysis and Systems Development at UNIGRAN, University Center of Grande Dourados, Campo Grande-MS - Brazil - 2010,
- Postgraduate: Information Security Management, Lato Sensu at UNIDERP, University Anhanguera, Campo Grande-MS - Brazil - 2012,
- International Certifications:
- EXIN - Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27001 - 2012,
- Scrum Alliance - Certified ScrumMaster - 2018.
- Programming Languages: Python, Bash, Groovy, Ruby.
- Frameworks e Softwares: Chef-Engine, Salt-Stack, Ansible, Jenkins, Domain Specific Language (DSL), Pipeline (Shared Library).
- Automating Deployment: Docker, Kubernetes, Nexus, Artifactory, Sonar.
- Cloud provider: Google Cloud Engine, Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure.
- Monitoring tools: New relic, Zabbix, Nagios, NagVis, Google StackDrive, AWS Cloud Watch.
- Linux administrator: Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Security Infrastructure: Vulnerability analysis, hardening server and network.
- Agile Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- English: Intermediate
- Portuguese: Native
Latest: Kuehne-Nagel, I am working as a DevOps Engineer on the development team to assist with infrastructure automation tasks to improve the deployment process. Currently, we are using a private cloud based on OpenSHift and Kubernetes, 09-2019-Present - Tallinn Estônia.
Previous: Daitan Group, I was working as a DevOps Engineer in an international project for a client located in Silicon Valley named Symphony, I was part of a team where the main activities were related to DevOps, QA, and CICD, in general, our tasks were related to cloud infrastructure resources. These are the main technologies I have worked: AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins (Pipeline and DSL), Python, Groovy, Shell Script, Git, Github, to manage the tasks we used Scrum methodology, I had the role as Scrum Master, 07-2017 - 08-2019 - Campinas Brazil.
Previous: Tecsinapse, I worked as a member of the DevOps Engineer team, our main responsibilities were related to task automation for Java and Mobile application, in CI/CD process, working with Jenkins, DSL language (Groovy), Chef-Engine as Configuration Manager, we were 100% focused on AWS Cloud Infrastructure, 11/2015 - 07/2017 - Campo Grande - Brazil.
Previous: Brazilian Army - 6º Center of Telematic and Command military area, I worked as Linux SysAdmin to manage the web and database servers, on development side I worked with PHP and shell script. I used the VMware and XenServer solution to create and update virtual hosts on the private cloud. On information security layer I worked with a specific team to execute analyze the vulnerability and hardening servers, using OWASP Secure Coding Best Practices. 05-09 - 11-2015 - Campo Grande Brazil.